Electronic Posters or E-Posters are similar to traditional paper posters, but displayed on-site on a large LCD television screen and are available for electronic viewing at all times for participants.
E-Posters will be available at the E-Posters stations in the Exhibition Area at the Congress. Viewers will be able to easily find and browse E-Posters and download the posters in PDF format when permitted by the presenter.
Abstracts selected for E-Poster Viewing will have no specific presentation date and time.
Any E-Poster can be viewed on any screen at any time. The author of the E-Poster may stand by the E-Poster screens in order present their E-Poster during breaks. Additionally, delegates will be able to email the presenter via the E-Poster system in order to set up a meeting to discuss the E-Poster.
These posters do not require printing or production of materials – as your work will be available for viewing electronically.
How to Prepare your E-Poster
Prepare a one page poster document in power point or word document. You may download a template to prepare an e-poster.
In order to download the e-poster template please click this link.
Turn your document into PDF, PNG or JPG file format or leave it in PPT format without any animation.
- Language: All e-posters should be created in the English Language
- Layout: Portrait (Vertical Orientation)
- Size of Poster:
- In Pixels, the minimum recommended size (format WxH) is 1125 x 2000px and the maximum is 2250 x 4000px.
- In bytes, the maximum file size is 4 Megabytes (4MB)
- DPI 300 pixels/inch
- File Format: Save your file as PDF, PNG, JPG or leave it in PPT format in order to upload the e-poster
- Pictures and graphs/tables: Pictures, graphs/tables can be included in the file
*video and music cannot be included in the file.
How to Submit Your E-Poster
By the second week of March, all registered E-Poster presenters will receive an email with a link to the E-Poster submission site along with a username, password and complete instructions for poster submission.