Fees (in USD) apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
|Registration Categories |
Until February 15, 2017
From February 16, 2017 to April 5, 2017
April 6, 2017
|Full Participants Member*||600 USD||700 USD||850 USD|
|Full Participants Non Member||700 USD||800 USD||950 USD|
|Low and Low Middle Income Countries**||350 USD||450 USD||550 USD|
|Trainee (Students/Fellows/Nurses/Residents)***||300 USD||450 USD||550 USD|
|550 USD||550 USD||600 USD|
|Allied Health Care Professional ******||220 USD||260 USD||320 USD|
Optional Functions (For Congress Participants Only):
|Morning/Afternoon Pre-Conference Sessions||75 USD|
* ISPRM members: All ISPRM individual members and members of ISPRM National Societies, who pay dues to ISPRM as a Society member, are eligible for the reduced registration fee for members. To continue to register at this rate you must have completed your ISPRM membership registration.
If you are a member of a National Society, you can click here to complete your ISPRM membership. You will need a special code which is provided to you by your National Society. If you would like to join ISPRM as an individual member click here to apply.
If you have any questions about your membership please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
** Low income and Lower-middle-income Countries: as defined according to the World Bank Country Classification. Click here for more information on the Country Classification.
*** Trainee (Students/Fellows/Nurses/Residents): An official letter of the institution (PDF format), originally stamped and signed by the head of the department confirming this status must be uploaded during the registration process.
**** Locals: only citizens or residents of Argentina may apply for the Locals registration category.
***** SAMFYR Members: all members of the 'Sociedad argentina de medicina fisica y rehabilitacion' who have paid their membership dues are eligible for a reduced registration fee. To continue to register at this rate you must be a SAMFYR member.
*****Allied Health Care Proffesional: Refers to Nurse/Physiotherapist/Psychologist/ Dietician /Social Worker/Occupational Therapist/Speech Therapist / P&O Professionals - in order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the online registration.
FEES FOR ALL CONGRESS PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE:
- Admission to sessions
- Admission to exhibition
- Meeting publications
- Invitation to the Welcome Reception
Payment of registration fees (in USD) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer (30 USD commission is required):
- Please ensure that the name of the participant is stated on the transaction draft.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the payer and should be paid in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: ISPRM 17 Congress, Buenos Aires (Account holder: Kenes International)
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ12A
Account Number: 693980-52-815
IBAN No: CH86 0483 5069 3980 5281 5
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the Congress account on time.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
All cancellations must be electronically mailed. Refund of registration fee will be as follows:
- Cancellations received until and including February 15, 2017 - full refund
- Cancellations received between February 16 and April 18, 2017 - 50% will be refunded
- As of April 19, 2017 – no refund will be made
Note: in case of cancelation at any stage, Bank transfer admission (30 USD) will not be refunded - applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact the registration department at: email@example.com
ISPRM 2017 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: + 41 31 528 0432 ext. 51
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140